Powered up and down blade and tilt to make it easier.
The Cantek D405A Sliding Table Saw is the ideal sliding panel saw for high accuracy cutting of sheet materials to produce kitchen cabinetry, furniture, millwork operations, and more. This is our most industrial saw with manual setting rip fence. The 10’ sliding table is made from a precision aluminum extrusion and runs on precision linear guide rails. It has motorized rise/fall and tilt of the blades.
Why Cantek D405A Sliding Table Saw?
- Motorized blade height & tilt adjustment with a digital angle readout
- Precision sliding table runs on hardened linear guides for extremely smooth and effortless movement
- Powerful 7.5 HP main motor and separate 1HP scoring motor
- Ergonomic eye level control panel for adjusting the blade height, and blade angle along with on/off switches for the main and scoring motors
- Accurate crosscut miter fence for fast length and angle setting
- Motorized blade rise/fall
- Motorized blade tilting with electronic angle display on control panel
- Overhead control panel can be adjusted for operator convenience
- Convenient external manual scoring adjustment
- Powerful 7.5 HP main motor with separate 1HP scoring motor
- (3) saw blade speeds for optimum cutting results in various materials
- Precision anodized aluminum sliding table with prismatic rollers running on precision ground steel guides
- Aluminum extruded crosscut fence with (2) flip stops with convenient angle adjustment for mitre cuts
- Solid cast iron main table which is ground and polished
- Heavy-duty outrigger for strong support of workpiece during cutting operations
- Overhead CE blade guard with dust port
- Complete with eccentric clamp and wedge for solid wood cutting