Stop walking around your saw with the programmable rip fence.
The Cantek D405ANC 1-Axis Sliding Table Saw is the ideal sliding panel saw for high accuracy cutting of sheet materials for the production of kitchen cabinetry, furniture, millwork operations, and more. The NC rip fence provides the operator with the added convenience of setting the rip width automatically through an eye level control. This saves time while providing a high level of accuracy and repeatability. The 10’ sliding table is made from a precision aluminum extrusion and runs on precision linear guide rails.
Why Cantek D405ANC 1-Axis Sliding Table Saw?
- Programmable rip fence saves time & provides high level of accuracy and repeatability
- Precision sliding table runs on hardened linear guides for extremely smooth and effortless movement
- Powerful 7.5 HP main motor and separate 1HP scoring motor
- Ergonomic eye level control panel for setting the rip width, blade height, and blade angle along with on/off switches for the main and scoring motors
- Accurate crosscut miter fence for fast length and angle setting
- Programmable rip fence with maximum cutting width of 51″ by means of a precision ball screw
- Motorized blade rise/fall
- Motorized blade tilting with electronic angle display on control panel
- Overhead control panel can be adjusted for operator convenience
- Convenient external manual scoring adjustment
- 7.5 HP main motor with 1HP scoring motor
- (3) saw blade speeds for optimum cutting results in various materials
- Precision anodized aluminum sliding table with prismatic rollers running on precision ground steel guides
- Aluminum extruded crosscut fence with (2) flip stops with convenient angle adjustment for mitre cuts
- Solid cast iron main table which is ground and polished
- Heavy-duty outrigger for strong support of workpiece during cutting operations
- Overhead CE blade guard with dust port
- Complete with eccentric clamp and wedge for solid wood cutting
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria