Industrial manually operated sliding table saw for the space conscious shop.
The Cantek D405M-8 8′ Sliding Table Saw is the ideal panel cutting solution for kitchen cabinet shops, millwork companies, and furniture shops who need a precision saw but have limited floorspace. The D405M-8 combines a heavy-duty construction with cast iron main table, cast iron saw carriage, and precision sliding table resulting in precise panel sizing with high accuracy and repeatability time after time. The double roller sliding table runs effortlessly and smoothly and the crosscut miter fence can be easily and accurately adjusted for optimum results
Why Cantek D405M-8 8′ Sliding Table Saw?
- Precision anodized aluminum sliding table with prismatic rollers running on precision ground steel guides for smooth and effortless table movement
- Crosscut miter fence with (2) flip stops for accurate panel sizing and angular cuts
- Manual blade rise, fall, and tilting with convenient pointer for blade angle display
- Heavy duty rip fence runs on round cylindrical solid steel guide with manual adjustment and micro adjustment knob
- Overarm safety guard with quick change system for changing between straight and bevel cutting guards
- Powerful 7 ½ HP main motor for 3 Phase or 5 HP main motor for Single Phase, with separate 1 HP scoring motor
- Manual saw blade rise/fall & tilting, conveniently located on the operator side of the machine
- Heavy-duty outrigger for strong support of workpiece during cutting operations
- Dual inch and metric scales for both rip and crosscut fences
- Manual lateral and vertical scoring adjustment by externally mounted handles for operator convenience
- Eccentric hold down clamp, table return handle, and wedge for solid wood ripping included
- Overhead saw blade guard with built in dust port included (CE-type)