Speed up your drawer production with a drawer assembly clamp.
Ideal for custom and volume production runs, the Cantek DWM Drawer Master Assembly Clamp offers the rugged construction and ease of set-up of high production machines at a fraction of the price. Quickly clamp your drawer boxes precisely and square ever time.
Why Cantek DWM Drawer Master Assembly Clamp?
- Quick setting drawer box clamp
- Strong machine structure ensures square drawer boxes
- Ergonomic design for convenient loading and unloading
- Capable of clamping a wide range of drawer types: dovetail, dowel, tongue & groove, and dado
- Fast changeover between various drawer widths with the rapid change clamp
- Ergonomic workstation on an angle to improve production output
- Double acting air cylinders can apply pressure progressively allowing for easy fitting of the bottom panel in the lateral grooves
- The Progressive Compression Mode operates as a jog button. It offers the operator total control and flexibility in the execution of the assembly process.
- Two-hand control keeps your operator’s fingers away from the danger zone during the compression cycle
- 10” (Height) x 24” (Depth) x 36” or 42” (Width) clamping capacity
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria