Production Double End Tenoner Series for Doors, Windows, and more.
The Cantek ECT Series Double End Tenoners are robustly built for the most demanding applications. They are available with up to (8) spindles (4-per side) and come in widths from 51” to 141”. These double end tenoners are ideal for door, furniture, & window production and more. The ECT series can be customized for your specific needs with a wide range of processing units and features. The ECT are available as a stand-alone solution or can be purchased in a line for processing all four sides of a workpiece automatically.
Why Cantek ECT Series Double End Tenoners?
- Configured with (6) or (8) spindles depending on your production needs
- Industrial cast iron machine base for superior vibration damping resulting in optimum cut quality and machine life
- Saw and moulding units can be orders with or without tilting
- Working widths from 51” to 141”
- Motorized width adjustment
- Precision chain track assemblies with manually retractable stop dogs to ensure perfect squareness
- Variable feed speed
- Safety equipment includes enclosed cabinet with safety interlocks on access doors
- Automatic braking of saw blades and moulding heads
- Digital readout for thickness adjustment
- Feed conveyor is equipped with needle bearings to increase wear-resistance. Choice of rubber or phenolic surfaces
- The movable side of the double end tenoner is mounted on precision linear guideways to ensure accuracy and smooth movement
- Width is set through the tough screen combined with a PLC to ensure high positioning accuracy
- Mechanical digital readouts for accurate positioning of each working unit
- Optional HSK and quick set tooling