Perfect solution for reducing airborne wood dust.
The Cantek FT2200 Downdraft Table is ergonomic, energy efficient, and easy to maintain. Rubber anti-slip rings and removable location stops ensure the material does not move during the sanding process, and the dual filters safely trap sawdust particles. Rear suction boards and side deflector plates are removable for sanding larger surface materials. The FT2200 is perfect for light to medium duty woodworking applications such as sanding and finishing.
Why Cantek FT2200 Downdraft Table?
- 84” x 24” table surface
- Perfect solution for reducing airborne wood dust and eliminating time consuming cleanups
- Two powerful 1HP motors each generating 1950 CFM
- Panels can be latched in place or folded down to make room for larger workpieces.
- Dust is collected in two drawers that can be easily removed at the front of the machine
- Designed for industrial duty applications
- For maintaining a clean and dust-free shop environment
- Virtually eliminating wood dust from the air
- Two operators can stand side-by-side while they sand workpieces on the worktable
- Heavy duty cabinet design and sturdy components provide a strong, durable work surface and investment
- Draws the contaminants down and away from the worker’s breathing zone
- Special deflectors create an even airflow across the table surface
- Simple to use; plug and play design