Industrial design for every day bandsawing.
The Cantek HB500R 20″ Bandsaw incorporates a robust design with economical price point. With its industrial cast iron wheels and table assembly it can handle any job. With its powerful 3HP motor and capacity to run from a ¼” to 1 ¼” blade it can hand a wide range of cutting requirements. The upper and lower blade guides provide maximum stability no matter the blade you are cutting with. This bandsaw delivers high accuracy for maximum production along with a simple design that assures minimum maintenance.
Why Cantek HB500R 20″ Bandsaw?
- Heavy gauge steel frame ensures stable and vibration free cutting
- Cast iron top & bottom wheels are precision machined and dynamically balanced
- Saw wheels are laminated with rubber for accurate blade tracking
- Table tilts to 45° for bevel cuts
- Upper and lower bearing guide assemblies for optimum blade control
- Standard equipment includes: Rip Fence, & Mitre Gauge
- Rack & pinion guide adjustment
- Table is made of cast iron and surface is precision machines for flatness
- Convenient blade tension adjustment by a handwheel
- Foot brake for quick stopping of the blade