Cut with confidence and accuracy.
The Cantek HB950A 37″ 2-in-1 Bandsaw Resaw is a heavy duty bandsaw that is built to last. With its industrial cast iron wheel and table assembly it can handle any job. What makes the HB950A unique is the capacity to run from ¼” to 2” wide blade allowing you to do intricate curve work as well as resaw timbers to size. The saw wheels are driven by a powerful 10HP motor allowing you to make your cuts with ease. With a large cutting height capacity under the guide of up to 22” it can also be ideal for cutting materials such as foam. This bandsaw delivers high accuracy for maximum production along with a simple design that assures minimum maintenance.
Why Cantek HB950A 37″ 2-in-1 Bandsaw Resaw?
- 2-in-1 bandsaw can run up to a 2” wide blade for resawing and down to a ¼” for curve cutting
- 22” maximum cutting heigh under the guide
- Large capacity of 36 ½” from the blade to the throat
- Cast iron saw wheels are precision machined and laminated with rubber for accurate blade tracking and slippage prevention
- Cast iron worktable is precision ground and can tilt to 45o
- Blade tension is conveniently adjusted by means of a handwheel and tension is shown by a scale for accurate tension setting.
- Heavy gauge steel frame ensures vibration free cutting
- Upper and lower guide assemblies with Bakelite side guides to ensure cool running of the saw blade and a back guide thrust bearing
- Micrometric adjustment to upper guide by rack and pinion
- Foot brake for quick stopping of the blade