Recover valuable lumber from slabs, and produce lap siding and more.
The powerful yet economically priced Cantek HR11P Horizontal Band Resaw can produce a cut up to 11.8” wide and 4.92” thick. Capable of handling material from 11.8” wide to 9.8” thick. The powerful 20HP motor makes easy work of even hard to cut wood material. The thin kerf 1” wide blade achieves optimum cut quality while maximizing material yield. Equipped with motorized thickness adjustment with digital control for convenient blade height adjustment. The HR11P is economically priced for the small to mid-sized operation looking to improve their efficiency and material yield.
Why Cantek HR11P Horizontal Band Resaw?
- Powerful 20HP saw motor capable of cutting through virtually any wood species with ease
- Solid steel 28” diameter saw wheels capable of running a 1” wide, thin kerf blade for maximum cut accuracy and material yield
- Pneumatic top pressure rolls for optimum part hold down
- Digital thickness control for fast and convenient height adjustment
- Powerful 3HP hydraulic unit for controlling the feed conveyor
- Simple operation and low price point allowing for the maximum return on your investment
- Adjustable sandwich style guide system ensures the blades run true and cut straight
- Blade lubrication system ensure the blade runs cool for an optimum blade life
- Hydraulic blade tensioning for superior cutting results
- Motorized thickness adjustment
- Digital thickness control ensures accuracy & repeatability of material thickness
- Air actuated top pressure roller holds material firmly on conveyor belt
- Heavy duty steel band wheels are precision machined and dynamically balanced
- Variable feed speed with a maximum feed speed of 53 FPM