Perfectly straight edges for premium wood joinery.
The Cantek J127LH Heavy Duty 12” Jointer is a truly industrial long bed jointer capable of producing perfectly jointed material used in the production of wood furniture, doors, face frames, and more. The heavy-duty cast iron infeed & outfeed table and back fence provide superior vibration damping which results in an optimum jointed finish. The spiral insert cutterhead with its two-sided solid carbide inserts provides optimum stock removal with a superior finish. The insert knife cutterhead in its spiral pattern runs extremely quiet and the knives have an extremely long life. The parallelogram table adjustment ensures a minimal gap between the cutterhead resulting in the best quality of cut.
Why Cantek J127LH Heavy Duty 12″ Jointer?
- Spiral insert knife cutterhead for superior stock removal with pristine finish
- Spiral cutterhead runs extremely quiet
- Heavy duty solid cast iron tables and back fence ensure optimum cut quality
- Long infeed and outfeed bed ensures a flat finished product ideal for joinery
- Adjustable back fence by rack and pinion with quick stop angle adjustment
- Spiral insert knife cutterhead with 30x12x1.5mm two sided knives
- Spiral insert knife head runs quieter than a conventional straight knife head and provides a longer life of the cutting tools
- Noise reduction table lips on infeed and outfeed tables for quiet operation
- Accurate parallelogram design enables table to travel in the same arc as the cutting circle, maintaining close uniform clearance between the table lip and cutterhead for safest operation regardless of cutting depth
- Table raising and lowering by convenient lever with locking knob to prevent accidental table movement
- Large center mounted fence with quick setting stops at 45o, 90o, & 135o
- Smooth fence adjustment by rack & pinion
- Large diameter cutterhead is ground and balanced
- Spring loaded adjusting safety guard moves only when workpiece is being fed