High quality edge banding results for cabinet parts and case goods.
The Cantek MX340 Automatic Edgebander is a compact edgebander capable of applying up to 3mm thick edge tape on cabinet parts and more. It comes equipped with high frequency motors on both the end trim and top & bottom trim. In addition it is equipped with PVC radius scraping and buffing units. It’s compact design and affordable price point make it the ideal edge banding solution for the small cabinet shop who does not require pre-milling.
Why Cantek MX340 Automatic Edgebander?
- Versatile edgebander capable of applying 0.4mm to 3mm edge tape.
- Quick change glue pot allows you to change glue colours in minutes.
- High frequency end trim & flush trim motors produce fine edge finishing results
- Multi-function trimmers allows for flush or radius trimming on edge banding
- Radius scraping removes any knife marks on radius edges
- Buffing unit polishes the edge
- Powerful chain feed system ensure work piece stability during application and processing of edge banding resulting in a high quality finish
- Teflon coated Quick Change glue pot can be removed and exchanged in only minutes. Comes with (1) quick change pot and others can be acquired for running different color glues.
- Automatic edge feeding with a thickness capacity of 0.4–3 mm; strip material can be hand-fed
- Conveyor chain feed system for reliable results
- Heated infeed fence for pre-heating the panel for optimum glue penetration
- PLC control system with LED display and keypad
- Workpiece is fed by chain
- Edge coil support plate: Ø 800mm (31 ½”), for PVC/ABS
- Spring-loaded pressure unit with (2) pressure rollers
- Heavy-duty pressure beam with extendable workpiece support