Pre-milling & corner rounding in a small footprint.
The Cantek MX370M Edgebander is designed to be a compact & durable entry level edgebander with pre-milling & corner rounding functions offered at an affordable price. This machine is equipped with pre-milling, combination end trimming & corner rounding unit, flush trimming, PVC scraping, and buffing. User friendly controls and adjustments allow for efficient changeovers of edge tape thicknesses between 0.4mm & 3mm
Why Cantek MX370M Edgebander?
- Compact design with dual function end trim and corner rounding unit
- Versatile edgebander capable of applying 0.4mm to 3mm edge tape
- Counter rotating diamond pre-milling heads ensure a perfectly square edge and clean panel to work with, resulting in a minimally visible glue joint
- The corner rounding function finishes the ends of cabinet doors and more with a radius edge, eliminating any manual rework of the panel
- Automatic edge feeding with a thickness capacity of 0.4–3 mm; strip material can be hand-fed
- Conveyor chain feed system for reliable results with a feed speed of 23 FPM
- Heavy-duty pressure beam with extendable workpiece support
- Heated infeed fence for pre-heating the panel for optimum glue penetration
- Spring-loaded pressure unit with (2) pressure rollers
- Teflon-coated hot-melt glue pot
- User friendly 7” touch screen to control all edgebander functions
- Edge coil support plate for PVC/ABS coiled edgebanding
- Radius scraping and buffing units ensure a clean and vibrant edge