Take your edgebander to the job site and edgeband straight or curve parts.
The Cantek MX550AU Portable Edgebander Package is a versatile portable edgebanding solution for the hobbyist or industrial user. It is capable of edgebanding radius or straight workpieces and can be operated as a handheld unit (standard) or a stationary system with the optional table accessory. The edgebander is equipped with a glue pot which uses granulated hot melt glue with an operating temperature range from 120oC to 200oC (250oF to 390oF). The full kit includes the portable edgebander, power trimmer, workpiece clamp set, and dual end cutter. The package also comes with packaging for each item and a dolly to make is extra easy to take with you to the site.
Why Cantek MX550AU Portable Edgebander Package?
- Can apply edgebanding material from 0.4~3mm thick
- Straightforward operation with ergonomic handles and material support plate
- Simple maintenance
- Edgebands straight as well as curved surfaces
- Light weight & portable unit which can be taken to the jobsite
- Automatic glue application with adjustable glue amount control
- Works on 75-90° surfaces
- Glue pot with quick heating time of approximately 8 minutes
- Variable feed speed from 6.5~20 FPM (2-6 m/min)
Rubber Grips and Metal Support Plate
Two rubber grips allow for precise control of the edgebander while a metal support plate is designed to rest on the workpiece to allow for accurate and simple operation.
Adjustable Glue Pot Handle
The glue pot handle has two positions in case of work piece interference.
Tape Insert Guide
A measured guide in increments of 1mm determines the width of the edgebanding or edging tape and secures it in place for a regulated feed.
Consistent Glue Application
A knob allows for on-the-fly regulation of glue amount for a mess-free, consistent result.
Digital Temperature Monitor
A digital temperature monitor provides accurate control over glue application. Temperature ranges are 120°C – 200°C ±1°C (250°F – 390°F ±34°F)