Compact and economically priced 20” planer with spiral cutterhead.
The Cantek P20HV 20” Planer has a cast iron table and head assembly with robust welded steel frame results in superior planing finish due to greatly reduced vibration. The spiral insert knife cutterhead runs extremely quiet and the solid carbide inserts provide a smooth finish and have a long life. When one edge gets dull simply rotate the knife 90 degrees for a new cutting edge. Knives can be rotated four times before needing to be replaced.
Why Cantek P20HV 20″ Planer?
- Spiral Insert Knife Cutterhead with replaceable carbide insert knives for long life and smooth cutting action (132 inserts, 14mmx14mmx2mm)
- Sectional chip breakers
- Serrated sectional infeed roll conforms to material which is not yet flat
- Anti-kickback fingers for safe operation
- Available in single phase and 3-phase electrics
- 2-feed speeds
- Double bed rolls which are conveniently adjusted from the front of the machine to assist with planing difficult to feed material
- Side handwheel with linear scale for table adjustment
- Polyurethane outfeed roll which will not mark your material after it has been planed
- Flip open top lid with limit switch for safe & convenient changing of the insert knives