Powerful features in a small footprint sliding panel saw.
The Cantek P30 5′ Sliding Table Saw is the ideal solution for customers looking for the precision and convenience of a sliding table saw but have limited floor space and smaller cutting requirements. The P30 has a precision sliding table which runs on ball bearings and hardened steel guide strips. It is equipped with individual motors for the main saw blade (5 HP) and scoring blade (¾ HP). The blade height and tilt is manually adjusted by means of individual handwheels. The angle of the blade is displayed by a linear scale for added operator convenience. The rip fence runs on a round hardened rail and is manually adjusted up to 51”. Equipped with a crosscut miter fence and (2) flip stops.
Why Cantek P30 5′ Sliding Table Saw?
- Precision anodized aluminum sliding table with ball bearing guide system for smooth table movement
- Powerful 5 HP main motor with ¾ HP scoring motor
- Heavy duty cast-iron rip fence with 51” cutting capacity
- Aluminum crosscut miter fence with (2) flip stops
- Manual rise/fall the main saw blade
- Manual tilting of the saw blades with angle indicator conveniently located by adjustment handwheel
- Overarm blade guard with build in dust port
- Solid cast iron main table which is ground and polished
- Heavy-duty outrigger for strong support of workpiece during cutting operations
- Solid rip fence with manual fine adjustment and locking lever
- Easy to access external scoring adjustment
- Extension table at side and back of main table
- Optional Equipment Included:
- Eccentric hold down clamp
- CE Overarm Guard with Dust Port
- Wedge for Solid Wood Ripping