Large capacity crosscutting solution.
The Cantek PCS24 24” pneumatic cut-off saw is the ideal solution for increasing production on crosscut operations while maintaining optimum safety. Its powerful 15HP motor and adjustable cutting stroke ensure it can effortlessly cut though a wide range of materials and dimensions. A number of features are included to ensure safe operation such as the infeed/outfeed safety guard, microswitches on all access doors, and a security bolt on the saw access door. Available in either left-hand or right-hand operation depending on your ideal production flow.
Why Cantek PCS24 24″ Pneumatic Cut-Off Saw?
- Large cutting capacity from 2”x21” up to 7”x 8”
- Adjustable cutting stroke to ensure optimum cutting speed and cut quality
- Reliable performance day in and day out
- Added safety features
- Available in Right Hand & Left Hand configuration
- Cut off capacity (thickness x width): 2″ x 21″, 4″ x 19″, 6″ x 15″, 7″ x 8″
- Powerful 15HP main motor
- Pneumatic foot pedal operation with adjustable cutting speed from the front of the machine (Optional dual push button control)
- Fast cutting cycle with up to 40 strokes per minute
- Cast iron table surface is precision ground assuring high cutting accuracy.
- Material clamp is easily adjusted for workpiece thickness variation.
- CSA/UL magnetic switch