Large capacity crosscutting solution.
The Cantek PCS36 36” Pneumatic Cut-Off Saw is the ideal solution for increasing production on crosscut operations while maintaining optimum safety. Its powerful motor and adjustable cutting stroke ensure it can effortlessly cut though a wide range of materials and dimensions. A number of features are included to ensure safe operation such as the infeed/outfeed safety guard, microswitches on all access doors, and security bolt on the saw access door. Available in either left-hand or right-hand operation depending on your ideal production flow.
Why Cantek PCS36 36″ Pneumatic Cut-Off Saw?
- Large cutting capacity from 2”x33” up to 12”x 12”
- Adjustable cutting stroke to ensure optimum cutting speed and cut quality
- Reliable performance day in and day out
- Added safety features
- Available in Right-Hand & Left-Hand configuration
- Cut off capacity (thickness x width): 2″x33″, 4″x31″, 6″x29″, 8”x25”, 10”x20”, 12”x12”
- Powerful 20HP saw motor (25HP optional)
- Pneumatic foot pedal operation with adjustable cutting speed from the front of the machine (Optional dual push bottom control)
- Adjustable cutting cycle from 10~15 strokes per minute
- Cast iron table surface is precision ground assuring high cutting accuracy.
- Material clamp is easily adjusted for workpiece thickness variation.
- CSA/UL magnetic switch