Dependable, consistent sanding results with a robust design that is built to last.
The Cantek S371 36″ Widebelt Sander is compact and versatile with a combination sanding unit for calibration and final sanding. The robust sanding unit and heavy-duty frame ensure optimum sanding results. Motorized thickness adjustment with digital thickness control for fast and accurate table adjustment.
Why Cantek S371 36″ Widebelt Sander?
- Accurate digital thickness control with both Inch & Metric settings allows the operator to key in the desired thickness, and table will automatically move into position.
- Combination sanding unit with 5″ rubber contact drum and 2″ wide adjustable sanding platen for a wide range of sanding applications.
- Small footprint.
- Electronic belt tracking for optimum belt life and sanding results.
- Ammeter for load monitoring to ensure the proper amount of material is removed according to the selected grit.
- Disc brake on the main motor allows for faster belt changes.
- Pneumatic belt tensioning with quick release outboard support to facilitate fast belt changes.
- Table raising jackscrews.
- Material over-height limit switch.
- Hour meter records the machine’s actual running time, which can be used to provide timely maintenance for the machine.
- Interlocks are located on all access doors.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria