MX370A Automatic Edgebander
The MX370A from Cantek is designed to be a compact, and durable edgebander offered at an affordable price. This machine is equipped with premilling, end trimming, flush trimming, corner rounding, PVC scraping, and buffing. User friendly controls and adjustments allow for efficient changeovers of edge tape thicknesses between 0.4mm & 3mm.
- Touch screen control for operator convenience
- Equipped with line control for precise timing adjustment of working units.
- Work-piece is fed by chain
- Edge coil support plate: Ø 800mm (31 ½”), for PVC/ABS
- Automatic edge feeding with a thickness capacity of 0.4–3 mm; strip material can be hand-fed
- Coiled edge bands up to 3 mm in thickness in Hard-PVC/ABS are cut with guillotine shears.
- Teflon-coated hot-melt glue pot
- Spring loaded pressure unit with (2) pressure rollers
- Pre-milling function can remove up to 3mm and is designed to provide an ideal edge for applying edge tape by cleaning up poorly cut panels. (2) counter rotating diamond cutterheads for optimum cut results.
- High frequency 12000 RPM end trimming unit, with Ø100mm (4”) TC-Saw blades
- High frequency 12000 RPM top & bottom trimmers with insert knife cutters for radius trimming & bevel trimming
- High frequency corner rounding unit can process 0.4-3mm thick edgebanding by tracing the shape of the panel
- Radius scraper with 2mm radius
- 3000 RPM top & bottom buffing units
- Heavy duty pressure beam with extendable work-piece support
- Heated infeed fence for pre-heating the panel for optimum glue penetration