Demo GT635ARD-24 25″ Double Surface Planer with 24″ Opening
- Heavy duty cast-iron machine body and table for vibration-free running
- Cutterheads are spiral insert type with six (6) rows of carbide inserts. These cutterheads produce an excellent finish, run much quieter than conventional straight knife heads, and require less HP to perform the planing operation. The inserts are an industry standard item, and have two (2) cutting edges.
- Conveyor feed system uses a spring loaded pin arrangement to pass material over the bottom jointing head. A driven rubber top roll, after the top head, delivers the material out of the machine
- Variable feed speed by frequency inverter
- Infeed bed roller – idle
- 3 Bottom Full Width Bed Rolls (2 driven and 1 idle) also included – really improves feeding of difficult materials
- Digital electronic thickness adjustment in INCH and MM. Inch is to 3-deicimal places
- Opening of the machine is motorized, and driven by a 1/2HP TEFC motor
- Convenient stationary side mounted control panel
- Easy to access external handwheel adjustment of infeed bed with mechanical digital readout
- The Table surface is hard chrome plated and precision ground for smooth performance and maximum wear resistance at high speeds
- A hand lubricator is provided for convenient lubrication to the table slideways and an auto lubricator provides lubrication to the caterpillar feed chain
- Chipbreaker and top feed roller into top head is sectional
- Rubber outfeed top roller to prevent chip marking
- Over thickness safety shut-off bar across infeed.
- Ammeter for each motor on control panel to monitor motor load
- Side covers to protect operator around bottom head
- Star Delta soft start
- Isolator switch to shut off power to control panel for added safety.