Used Maverick Pre-Hung Door Machine
DOTUL introduces the Maverick pre-hung door machine. The Dotul Maverick is a vertical door machine that has been designed and built by door machinery specialists with over 100 years of combined machinery, door and millwork experience.
The Maverick door machine is ideal for residential or commercial door shops that need the versatility to pre-hang door units or machine slab doors. Standard features of the Maverick allow for machining of a 4-0 to 9-0 door unit with raised moulding on both sides of the door. Width control adjustments are easily made from the centralized control panel, allowing for pinpoint accuracy.
DOTUL machinery is built tough from the frame up, incorporating numerous design features that allow for easy maintenance of moveable parts, and special features that allow the operator to machine a wide variety of doors.
- Quick change faceplate – Allows the operator to change from 0 degree to 3 degree on the faceplate to match the bevel on the door.
- Quick change backset – Allows the operator to change from 2 3/8″ to 2 3/4″ backset at the flip of a switch instead of cranking the handle. 5″ backset has been eliminated.
- Improved Butt Router – Linear bearings are being used now which makes it easier on the operator and has better durability.
- Auto infeed powerfeed wheel adjustment – The powerfeed wheels will auto adjust to different width doors making it easier for the operator to feed the door through the beveller.
- Large steel 6 bay – Easy accessible tool or hinge bin, bolted on the end of the machine
- 4-Bladed Cutterhead w/7.5 HP motor – Produces a smoother more consistent bevel especially on hardwoods and reduces the chance of sniping at the end of the cut.
- Cutterhead Load Meter – Visual cue to the operator to make powerfeed wheel speed adjustments on heavy or dense material doors to improve quality of cut.
- Centralized control panel – Reduces steps and increases the operator accessibility to the
- Easily machine a narrow sidelite – Easy insert rollers hold 1-0, 1-2 or 1-4 sidelite in the correct position, eliminating the need and hassle of blocking the
- Enhanced dust collection – Round dust collection piping is channeled to all cutting areas, reducing the chances of cookies getting stuck and affecting the efficiency of the dust collection.
- Heavy duty frame construction – Reduce the chance of the machinery twisting or being damaged. Forklift pockets and dual pick up points make the machine easy to move and reposition for different shop layouts.
- Finite width indexing – Fast or slow width adjustments made easily from the centralized control panel.
- 5-position jamb clamping – Allows for machining of 3-0 and 4-0 jamb lengths and helps straighten longer 6-8 to 9-0 jambs prior to machining for the hinge pocket.
- Auto adjust power feed wheels – Easier to go from 1 3/8” to 2 ¼” thick doors
- Quick change from square to bevel on face plate router – Better finish quality on face plate (no more high or low sides.)