MRS450M 1 to 3 Moving Blade Multi-Ripsaw
- The Main Frame is cast iron, all the main parts are enclosed, ensuring protection and perfect stability
- HD Precision Straight Line Feeding caterpillar Chain type
- Feed Chain with easily Replaceable bolt in Cast Steel or Urethane Pads – optional
- Fully Programmable Position sets (10 programs of 10 sets each) or Infinitely variable foot pedal position set.
- User friendly Touch Screen control (free standing operators control console) is integrated with a 32 bit micro process or and (2) RS232 ports for incredible positioning speeds and EXACT blade positioning. Touch Screen with full and easy programming capabilities and Joystick Control.
- Saw Blade positioning is accomplished by an industrial series Servo Motor and control. Blade speed is infinitely adjustable from .78” to 3.54”/sec.(10 to 90mm per second) to match all operations.
- Blade positioning can be initiated by Electronic Joystick Control(Efficient & Quick) or the touch screen controls.
- Equipped to shift 3 saws independently or 2 saws per shifter (optional as a cluster) on the with a single or bank of saws on the inside or the saw can be set up to gang rip if desired.
- The Top Pressure Roller system is electronically positioned from the front control panel with regards to lumber thickness with position readout.
- Top roller Hold Down System is mated to the servo positioning short stock shoe providing optimum straight line ripping performance and comprehensive safety.
- Pneumatic Pressure (Infinitely Variable) to the Holdown Feed Rollers – gives you better control of the product being fed
- Specially Designed and Patent Pending Precision Glide Lock – Nickel chrome steel Saw Arbor with super technology for easy maintenance free saw shifting
- 3 Shifting Saw Bushings are equipped with specially designed rollers for most accurate and very fast saw positioning
- 3 rows of anti-kickback fingers(2 Top & 1 Bottom)
- Variable feeding speeds of 16’–200’ min. (5-60m/min) is accomplished with an inverter motor and speed control with LED readout.
- Electronic overload sensing system is integrated to the inverter feed system providing automatic speed reduction under heavy amperage load.
- Laser Light System including 4 – 15mw Lasers is standard to the fixed inside blade as well as the outside moving saw blades. This laser light package provides the optimum in both defecting and maximum yield (Included).
- 2 Quick Set Single Saw Sleeves with saws mounted for fast accurate sure holding in any stationary position desired – including high pressure grease gun.(multiples – optional)
- Powered Top & Bottom Outfeed Rollers (2) are a standard feature. The powered roll system facilitates positive flow of the stock through the gang saw and onto outfeed conveyors or transfers.
- Digitally controlled Centralized Lubrication System
- Automatic Star-Delta Starter (low amperage soft start) and low voltage controls
- All electrical components employed on the MRS-610M are CSA, UL, CE and NEMA approved (Telemecanique/Square D, TECO-Westinghouse & Mitsubishi components are standard).
- Electrics to 460 or 575 volts 3 phase 60 cycles to UL/CSA Standards(optional to 230/3/60 electrics)