Used SI-350N Sliding Table Saw
- All controls are on the front of the machine within easy, comfortable reach of the operator. This has been made possible thanks to the SCM patented angle drives controlling the raising and tilting mechanisms on the machine. The blade positions are displayed on mechanical digital read-outs
- The universal fence permits various operations including as well squaring cuts, rip cuts, and mitre cuts on the worktable. The positions of the reference stops are read-off from a metric ruler which extends the entire length of the fence
- Scoring saw with manual adjustment: a precision lever mechanism controls and vertical and horizontal adjustment of the scoring saw to ensure perfect and accurate positioning. Reference stops mean that you can rapidly re-position the scoring saw to the previous setting. This feature reduces the number of test cuts needed to the minimum.
- The SCM sliding carriage runs on arc-ground, hardened prism slideways to guarantee a straight line cutting precision to an accuracy of +/- 0.05 mm along the entire carriage length
- The main blade unit travels on round, linear guides, a feature that ensures smooth, accurate adjustment and set-up. The closed structure design of the unit provides the maximum resistance to torsional stresses and guarantees the complete absence of vibrations.
- Overhead blade guard with full retraction from work table: the pendant blade guard can be fully retracted from the work table by simple rotating it at its upright support. The guard support is fitted at an angle to the support beam. This feature increases the working width available for cutting on the rip fence. The pendant blade guard is a standard feature on some models and an optional on others.