A sander that is not only capable but thrives in multiple-shift environments.
The Cantek SR43DA 43″ Widebelt Sander combines a solid machine frame with unparalleled machine features resulting in superior sanding quality & reliability. The dual sanding heads result in less passes through the sander resulting in increased efficiency and throughput. The first sanding head is a rubber contact drum with calibration capacities and durability. The second head consists of a versatile combination head with rubber contact drum and adjustable sanding platen to perform further calibration or finish sanding with finer sanding grits. The 75″ long belts allow for longer runs between belt changes. The quick setting digital thickness control allows for accurate, automatic table adjustment for precise sanding results.
Why Cantek SR43DA 43″ Widebelt Sander?
- Heavy-duty construction with upgraded horsepower for production use.
- Dual sanding heads for increased productivity.
- The first sanding head is hard rubber for calibration results, while the second head is a combination unit with adjustable platen for calibration and finish sanding capabilities.
- Accurate digital thickness control to 0.001” (0.026mm) resolution.
- Micro sanding drum height adjustments with dial indicators.
- Caliper thickness setting unit for fast setup to your workpiece.
- Heavy-duty welded steel frame with cast iron sanding head assemblies for vibration-free sanding.
- Dual rubber-covered pressure rollers on infeed and outfeed for consistent material hold down.
- High-quality rubber conveyor with automatic pneumatic belt tracking.
- Extended infeed bed with two table rollers.
- The table is adjusted using four heavy-duty jackscrews driven by a robust chain system.
- Automatic caliper thickness setting.
- Electronic sanding belt tracking.
- Pneumatic belt tensioning & quick release outboard support for fast belt changes.
- Automatic disc brakes for the sanding heads allow for fast belt changeover.
- Safety switches on all access doors.
- High-quality Schneider electrical controls and Comozzi pneumatic valves.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria