Whether you need an in-line or stand-alone solution, the SU series is the ideal choice.
The Cantek SU Series Fixed Table Widebelt Sander incorporates a fixed table along with upper moving sanding units. This makes it ideal for in-line sanding or for use with conveyors as they do not need to be adjusted when changing material thickness. The digital thickness control will program the sanding units in accurately and precisely each time. The SU series is available with 1-4 sanding units and in widths of 24”, 36”, 43”, and 51”. Sanding units can be rubber or steel contact drums, combination sanding units (drum/platen), or wire brush heads for distressing. In additional the machine can be configured with a spiral insert knife cutterhead for a planer sander combination. No matter the application we have the solution to your sanding requirements.
Why Cantek SU Series Fixed Table Widebelt Sander?
- Constant pass line allows for in-line integration to a sanding or finishing line or for use with conveyor systems
- Heavy duty machine frame and sanding units for optimum sanding results
- Wide range of configurations available to suit your productions needs
- User friendly controls for fast setups and changeovers between various jobs and sanding grits
- Variable feed speed by frequency inverter for optimum stock removal to finish ratio
- Heavy duty pressure shoes with hard chrome plating for superior part hold down
- Electronic belt tracking
- Disc brakes for the sanding heads
- High quality conveyor belt with superior grip and durability
- Quick release outboard supports for fast belt changes
- Panel cleaning brush with built in dust port
- Safety interlock switches on access doors
- Pneumatic disc brakes for stopping the sanding heads