Dependable, consistent sanding results with a robust design that is built to last.
The Cantek C431 43″ Widebelt Sander is compact and versatile with a combination sanding unit for calibration and final sanding. The robust sanding unit and heavy-duty frame ensures optimum sanding results. Motorized thickness adjustment with digital thickness control for fast and accurate table adjustment.
Why Cantek C431 43″ Widebelt Sander?
- Accurate digital thickness control with both Inch & Metric settings allows operator to key in the desired thickness and table will automatically move into position.
- Small footprint
- Combination sanding unit with 5” rubber contact drum and 2.6” wide adjustable sanding platen for a wide range of sanding applications.
- Electronic belt tracking for optimum belt life and sanding results
- Ammeter for load monitoring to ensure the proper amount of material is being removed according to the selected grit.
- Disc brake on main motor allows for faster belt changes
- Pneumatic belt tensioning with quick release outboard support to facilitate fast belt changes.
- Double infeed and outfeed pressure rolls for superior part hold down
- Four table raising jack screws
- Material over-height limit switch
- Hour meter records the actual running time of the machine which can be used to provide timely maintenance for the machine
- Interlocks located on all access doors.