Accomplish your calibration and fine sanding without compromise.
The Cantek C432 43″ Two Head Widebelt Sander is perfect for any small to mid-sized shop looking to achieve outstanding results. Its robust construction is the best in its class and provides superior sanding results. The highly versatile design includes a quick-change abrasive belt system which results in greater production efficiencies. The C432 has a relatively small footprint providing greater access for smaller shops to achieve bigger results. Equipped with motorized thickness adjustment with digital input control with settings to 0.001” / 0.01mm for precise table setting without compromise!
Why Cantek C432 43″ Two Head Widebelt Sander?
- Dual sanding heads increase efficiency by reducing the number of passes.
- Rubber contact drum for calibration sanding
- Combination sanding unit with 5” rubber contact drum and 2” wide adjustable sanding platen for a wide range of sanding applications
- Adjustable platen produces superior sanding results with finer sandpaper grits.
- Solid cast iron sanding heads and mounting base for superior vibration damping resulting in an optimum sanding result.
- Accurate digital thickness control with both Inch & Metric settings allows the operator to key in the desired thickness and the table will automatically move into position.
- Small footprint
- Two sanding heads
- First Head: Rubber contact drum with a 7” diameter drum
- Second Head: Combination head with 5” diameter drum and 2” wide platen
- Electronic belt tracking for optimum belt life and sanding results
- Ammeter for load monitoring to ensure the proper amount of material is being removed according to the selected grit.
- The disc brake on the main motor allows for faster belt changes.
- Pneumatic belt tensioning with quick-release outboard support to facilitate fast belt changes.
- Double infeed and outfeed pressure rolls for superior part hold down.
- Four table-raising jack screws
- Material over-height limit switch
- Hour meter records the actual running time of the machine which can be used to provide timely maintenance for the machine.
- Interlocks located on all access doors.