It is time to stop losing untapped revenue by turning your wood waste into valuable material.
The Cantek FL03-3 Long Board Fully Automatic Finger Jointer represents a state-of-the-art finger jointing production line, meticulously engineered to transform short and long wood scraps into valuable resources with exceptional cost-efficiency. This comprehensive jointing system elevates productivity to high speeds and offers user-friendly operation, allowing customers to optimize output and generate profits. With its groundbreaking technology, this solution delivers remarkable value in terms of both its performance and affordability, ensuring it remains a consistent game-changer within the wood industry.
Why Cantek FL03-3 Long Board Fully Automatic Finger Jointer?
- Fully automatic production line
- Ideal for both long (10ft) and short (6”) pieces of wood
- Only one operator is required for maximum production
- Standard: PVAc glue – Tooling for PU, MUF, EPI, etc. glues available upon request
- Length of cut is calculated by an encoder and set on a touch screen for increased accuracy
- Servo motor capable of providing a production rate of up to 1~3 cycles/min
- The initial F-I03 and F-I15 conveyor tables raise using air cylinders to allow workpieces to move from the infeed through the finger shapers
- The F-C05SE and F-C06SE finger shapers perform automatic scoring, trimming, shaping, and gluing
- Workpieces are fed from the F-I07 conveyor table to the F-D01-3 automatic feeding table, turning over each workpiece one-by-one using a steel brush roller
- With the choice of 10 feet or 20 feet in length the F-T03/F-T05 chain-type pre-press ensures accurate vertical and horizontal alignment before the workpiece is cut to length
- Synchronized jointing and cutting is performed in a 2-step process within the F-A03 assembly press by employing two hydraulic cylinders at the front and rear to provide an extremely consistent joint