Entry-level finger jointer solution for lower production applications.
The Cantek FJ16 Manual Finger Jointer is simple in design and easy to operate. As our entry-level model, it offers exceptional affordability and is perfectly suited for workshops where production volumes don’t warrant investment in a high-end system. With a single shaper, glue, and press setup, this system delivers outstanding value in terms of affordability and performance. This machine offers three configuration upgrade choices to align with your production needs: manual, semi-automatic, and automatic. The FJ-16 Manual Finger Jointer can perform both horizontal and vertical cuts ranging from 4.5 to 6 inches. Despite its simple design, this finger jointing system doesn’t compromise on quality or performance, establishing itself as a lasting and groundbreaking manual solution in the woodworking industry.
Why Cantek FJ16 Manual Finger Jointer?
- Entry-level model
- Cost-effective model
- Easy to operate
- Low maintenance
- Only 3 operators are required for maximum production
- Simple upgrade options to increase production volume
- The F-C51 manual finger shaper is a hand-operated model that consists of a trim saw, a shaper, and a moving table to cut the left and the right side of the workpiece
- The F-G01 hand gluing station allows the operator to manually glue the finger tenons before going into the assembler
- The F-A06 assembly press is suited for jointing two workpieces up to lengths of 14 ½ feet and although the material infeed and cut-off are operated manually, the jointing motion is automatically operated with a powerful hydraulic system.