Compact design with best-in-class edgebanding result.
The Cantek MX340M Automatic Edgebander is an entry level edgebander with the perfect blend of quality and affordability. With fine attention to detail and quality componentry the MX340M can output high quality edges on cabinet parts and more. This machine is equipped with end trimming, flush trimming, PVC scraping, and buffing. User friendly controls and adjustments allow for efficient changeovers of edge tape thicknesses between 0.4mm & 3mm.
Why Cantek MX340M Automatic Edgebander?
- Compact design makes it the ideal edgebanding solution for small workshops
- Precise adjustments for optimum edge quality
- Chain feed system ensures consistent feeding of material for consistent results
- Available in 230V 1 or 3 phase
- PLC control system with LED display and keypad
- Workpiece is fed by chain
- Edge coil support plate: Ø 800 mm (31.5″), for PVC/ABS
- Automatic edge feeding with a thickness capacity of 0.4-3 mm; strip material up to 4mm can be hand-fed
- Coiled edge bands up to 3 mm in thickness in Hard-PVC/ABS are cut with guillotine shears.
- 2 kg (2.64 lb) Teflon-coated hot-melt glue pot
- Spring loaded pressure unit with (2) pressure rollers (1 chrome & 1 rubber)
- Heavy duty pressure beam with extendable work-piece support
- Heated infeed fence for pre-heating the panel for optimum glue penetration
- Mechanical digital readouts for convenient and quick adjustment to the working units & thickness
IWF 2022. Check the latest solutions Cantek is bringing to you.Corporate, Machinery Solutions
IWF 2022 is just around the corner and we are looking forward to showing you the latest equipment Cantek has to offer.
Regular maintenance can save you money and time on your wide belt sander.Service and Support
Providing regular maintenance on your wide belt sander can help mitigate small problems from turning into larger ones. These issues can often cause a halt to production and lead to costly delays.
Achieving optimum performance from your edgebander.Service and Support
Edgebanders tend to be one of the more complex machines to operate in a woodworking shop, and their performance has a vital impact on the quality of your finished product. Proper machine setup, maintenance, and cleaning play a major role in achieving the best edgebanding results. Below are some basic tips that can greatly reduce the downtime you experience on your edgebander and keep it producing quality components.