Compact design with best-in-class edgebanding result.
The Cantek MX340M Automatic Edgebander is an entry level edgebander with the perfect blend of quality and affordability. With fine attention to detail and quality componentry the MX340M can output high quality edges on cabinet parts and more. This machine is equipped with end trimming, flush trimming, PVC scraping, and buffing. User friendly controls and adjustments allow for efficient changeovers of edge tape thicknesses between 0.4mm & 3mm.
Why Cantek MX340M Automatic Edgebander?
- Compact design makes it the ideal edgebanding solution for small workshops
- Precise adjustments for optimum edge quality
- Chain feed system ensures consistent feeding of material for consistent results
- Available in 230V 1 or 3 phase
- PLC control system with LED display and keypad
- Workpiece is fed by chain
- Edge coil support plate: Ø 800 mm (31.5″), for PVC/ABS
- Automatic edge feeding with a thickness capacity of 0.4-3 mm;
- Coiled edge bands up to 3 mm in thickness in Hard-PVC/ABS are cut with guillotine shears.
- 2 kg (2.64 lb) Teflon-coated hot-melt glue pot
- Spring loaded pressure unit with (2) pressure rollers (1 chrome & 1 rubber)
- Heavy duty pressure beam with extendable work-piece support
- Heated infeed fence for pre-heating the panel for optimum glue penetration
- Mechanical digital readouts for convenient and quick adjustment to the working units & thickness