Speed up your crosscutting operations.
The Cantek PCS14 14″ pneumatic cut-off saw is the ideal solution for increasing production on crosscut operations while maintaining optimum safety. Its powerful 5HP motor and adjustable cutting stroke ensure it can effortlessly cut though a wide range of materials and dimensions. A number of features are included to ensure safe operation such as the infeed/outfeed safety guard, microswitches on all access doors, and security bolt on the saw access door. Available in either left hand or right hand operation depending on your ideal production flow.
Why Cantek PCS14 14″ Pneumatic Cut-Off Saw?
- Large cutting capacity of 1”x10”, 2”x9” up to 3”x8”
- Adjustable cutting stroke to ensure optimum cutting speed and cut quality
- Reliable performance day in and day out
- Added safety features
- Available in Right Hand & Left Hand configuration
- Cut off capacity (thickness x width): 1”x10”, 2”x9” up to 3”x8”
- Powerful 5HP main motor
- Pneumatic foot pedal operation with adjustable cutting speed from the front of the machine (Optional dual push button control)
- Fast cutting cycle with up to 95 strokes per minute
- Cast iron table surface is precision ground assuring high cutting accuracy.
- Material clamp is easily adjusted for workpiece thickness variation.
- CSA/UL magnetic switch
IWF 2022. Check the latest solutions Cantek is bringing to you.Corporate, Machinery Solutions
IWF 2022 is just around the corner and we are looking forward to showing you the latest equipment Cantek has to offer.
Regular maintenance can save you money and time on your wide belt sander.Service and Support
Providing regular maintenance on your wide belt sander can help mitigate small problems from turning into larger ones. These issues can often cause a halt to production and lead to costly delays.
Achieving optimum performance from your edgebander.Service and Support
Edgebanders tend to be one of the more complex machines to operate in a woodworking shop, and their performance has a vital impact on the quality of your finished product. Proper machine setup, maintenance, and cleaning play a major role in achieving the best edgebanding results. Below are some basic tips that can greatly reduce the downtime you experience on your edgebander and keep it producing quality components.