It is time to stop losing untapped revenue by turning your wood waste into valuable material.
The Cantek FL12 Fully Automatic Finger Jointer represents a fully automatic state-of-the-art finger jointing production line, meticulously engineered to transform short pieces of wood waste into valuable materials with an exceptional balance between performance and cost-efficiency. From the initial workpiece in-feed to the precise left and right shaping and ultimately the jointing process, every step is executed swiftly and accurately. The entire production line has been thoughtfully crafted for enduring reliability, ensuring consistent performance year after year. With its pioneering technology, this system delivers exceptional value, redefining industry standards in terms of both performance and return on investment, establishing itself as a constant catalyst for innovation in the wood industry.
Why Cantek FL12 Fully Automatic Finger Jointer?
- Excellent return on investment
- Fully automatic operation for short workpieces with high speed and throughput
- Only two operators are needed for maximum production
- Servo motor drive provides a production rate of up to 2~3 cycles/min
- Workpieces automatically travel between profiling and the gluing station
- As standard PVAc glue is used, but there are optional gluing systems for PUR, MUF, EPI, etc. available upon request
- Length of cut is calculated by an encoder and set on a touch screen for increased accuracy
- Designed for 2~300 mm (0.079~11.8”) wood length
- The three initial F-I01 hand feeding tables automatically carry workpieces, allowing for continuous infeed by operator
- The F-C31 finger shaper performs scoring, trimming, shaping, and gluing on both ends of the workpiece
- The workpieces feed directly onto the F-D01 automatic feeding table, where workpieces are automatically turned over from vertical to horizontal by a brush wheel
- Synchronized jointing and length cutting is performed in a 2-step process within the F-A08 Assembly Press– the standard jointing length is 14 feet